Strike King Comeback Jig
Jordan Lee made history at the 2017 GEICO Bassmaster Classic® by jumping 14 places on the final day for the win. The Strike King® J-Lee Comeback Jig is the perfected version of the bait he used to engineer the biggest comeback ever on the biggest stage in bass fishing. It's a cross between a football jig and a standup jig, with a wide body and a flat base, tied with an extra-long round-rubber skirt. On hard bottom, the Comeback Jig stands at an angle, skirt strands waving wildly around the trailer body (not included), like a crawfish aggressively defending a nest. Superbly engineered from head to skirt, and fitted with a 5/0 Mustad® Needle Point hook, the Comeback Jig was designed with input from Jordan Lee, who says, "When paired with the right trailer, this jig has a profile bigger bass can't resist!" Great for gravel points and flats.
- Available in 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 oz.
- Stand-up Football Head
- Long Shank 5/0 medium wire hook
- The bait style that won the 2017 Classic
- Part football jig, part standup jig
- Wide body and a flat base
- Extra-long round-rubber skirt
- Looks like an aggressive crawfish
- 5/0 Mustad Needle Point hook
- Great for gravel points and flats