Simms Superlight Pant
From salty atolls to meadow meanders, add these lightweight, no-quit pants to your kit and prepare to make moves. Superlight Pants combine UPF 50, COR3™, and Cool Control™ fabric tech for appreciated feats against unbearable heat. And source extra storage from back, mesh-bagged slash hand pockets. A partial elastic, brushed tricot-lined waistband delivers plush fit with the benefits of on-the-go adjustability, while the gusseted crotch enhances mobility. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Quick-drying, wicking, anti-odor, & UPF 50
- Durable & lightweight with COR3™ & Cool Control™ technology perfect for warm weather fishing
- Zip-secure back pocket & slash hand pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Partial elastic waistband for adjustability, comfort, & moisture management
- Crotch gusset for comfort & ease of movement
- Inseam: 32 in. for all sizes
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
WEIGHT: 11.2 oz. (317.6 g)
ITEM #: PG-12801-R
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.