Simms Albie/Slack Tide Long Sleeve Fishing Shirt
- UPF 50+ rated fabric with mesh panels for venting
- 2-way stretch main body with 4-way stretch panels
- Articulated sleeves for better range of motion
- 2 large chest pockets with mesh back for venting
- Sunglasses chamois inside bottom hem
- Machine wash and dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: Main Body: 78% polyester 22% nylon; Side Panels: 91% polyester, 9% nylon
UPF 50 stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.