Daiwa Costal Salt Pro Surf Rod
Surf fishing is all about meeting challenges, from long casting, to working a lure at a distance, to beaching large fish. The Daiwa® Coastal Salt Pro Surf Spinning Rod puts you in the driver's seat in each critical phase. Built on a powerful IM-7 graphite blank with woven carbon reinforcement, this rod features full blank-thru-handle construction for the backbone needed to muscle fish in against an outgoing tide. The actions are designed to maximize casting distance, yet maintain the responsiveness to make your lure dance and dart as needed. Top-drawer fittings include Fuji Low Rider guides with Alconite® rings, a Fuji DPS reel seat with stainless steel hoods, and extended X-Tube handle grips for enhanced comfort and a secure hold in tough, wet conditions. Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Powerful IM-7 graphite blank with woven carbon reinforcement
- Full blank-thru-handle construction
- Casts long and handles lures at a distance
- Fuji Low Rider guides with Alconite rings
- Fuji DPS reel seat with stainless steel hoods
- Extended X-Tube handle grips for comfort and security