DOWNSTREAM INSULATED JACKET
Ultimate high-loft jacket designed for blustery days on the water.
Ultimate high-loft jacket designed for blustery days on the water The DOWNStream® Jacket blends 750-fill equivalent water-repellent down with PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation for the ultimate in wet and cold weather protection. The Simms exclusive cuff design and body mapped thermal zones in the chest and lower sleeves boost comfort/mobility while the Ripstop Pertex® Endurance outer layer sheds rain and beats wind. And the three-point adjustable storm hood is fully customizable to heads of all shapes and sizes.
- Waterproof/windproof performance
- DWR‐treated down blended with Primaloft® Gold synthetic insulation
- YKK® water‐resistant zippers
- 3‐point adjustable Storm Hood
- High loft insulation in lower sleeves, shoulders & hood
APPROX. WEIGHT: 26.4 oz.
Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.
- Pertex® Endurance is designed to provide significant weather protection for insulated garments in extreme conditions. It incorporates an ultra-thin air permeable coating that is highly breathable, water and wind resistant. This layer protects the insulation from the elements, maintaining loft and retaining warmth. Featured in our DOWNStream® Jackets and Sweaters.
Primaloft® Gold Insulation Down Blend Care:
Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle
Do not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low with 2 clean tennis balls, Remove Promtly from Dryer
Ensure garment is thoroughly dry before removing it from dryer
Do not Iron
Do not Dry Clean
When your down garment has lost it’s loftiness it is recommended that this garment be washed. Although necessary, it is best to do it as sparingly as possible. Use a front load washing machine and a down specific detergent such as ReviveX Down Cleaner Concentrate. Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
Remove excess water with a towel by patting dry. Dry the down garment on low heat with two clean tennis balls to help regain loft. If you don’t have any you can substitute heavy socks rolled up. It is very important that you dry your down garment entirely which may take upwards of 2 to 3 hours. Your down garment will not regain its loft until it is fully dry. Store unstuffed in a dry place.